Demo Digital Insurance Passport
This is a testing credential. The issuer's IRMA private key is public, so anyone can issue this credential. Use it for testing and demo purposes only.
- Credential identifier
- With your Digital Insurance Passport, insurers can see who you are and determine if you do not appear in national and international sanctions, investigation and incident registers. This check is mandatory by law and insurers do these together to prevent costs and extra work for customers and insurers.
- Yes. The IRMA app will only allow one instance of this credential. A newly issued credential will overwrite an existing credential of the same type.
- No. Instances of this credential cannot be revoked by the issuer.
- XML source
This credential contains the following attributes:
- Your initials, abbreviating your first names
- Prefix of your family name
- Your full family name: your family name or (a combination with) that of your partner
- Your gender
Date of birth
- Your date of birth
Country of birth
- Your country of birth
Legal Insurance Checks
- No hits
- The assurance level with which your identity was verified
With this form, you can issue demo attributes of this credential for testing and demonstration purposes. (Note that only demo attributes can be issued this way.)