Demo corona test result
This is a testing credential. The issuer's IRMA private key is public, so anyone can issue this credential. Use it for testing and demo purposes only.
- Credential identifier
- Your demo corona test result
- Yes. The IRMA app will only allow one instance of this credential. A newly issued credential will overwrite an existing credential of the same type.
- No. Instances of this credential cannot be revoked by the issuer.
- XML source
This credential contains the following attributes:
Negative test result (optional)
- Whether your test result was negative for the corona virus (SARS-CoV-2)
- The test kind (e.g. PCR or antigen)
- The date on which you were tested
- The name of the performer of the test
- Your first names
- Your family name, as given to you at birth
Date of birth
- Your date of birth
Test result (optional)
- Your test result for the corona virus (SARS-CoV-2)
With this form, you can issue demo attributes of this credential for testing and demonstration purposes. (Note that only demo attributes can be issued this way.)