Demo GÉANT Incubator eduGAIN proxy
This is a testing credential. The issuer's IRMA private key is public, so anyone can issue this credential. Use it for testing and demo purposes only.
- Credential identifier
- This credential is used as part of the Distributed Identity for Research (DI4R) IRMA demo in the GÉANT Trust and Identity Incubator.\nThis credential allows users to load profile information as provided by their home institution into an IRMA wallet for login to services lateron.
- No. Multiple instances of this credential will be accepted by the IRMA app.
- No. Instances of this credential cannot be revoked by the issuer.
- XML source
This credential contains the following attributes:
Home organization (optional)
- Specifies a person's home organization using the domain name of the organization
- Specifies the person's affiliation within a particular security domain in broad categories such as student, faculty, staff, alum, etc.
- A unique identification of subjects. May be either a globally-unique identifier, or a pairwise identifier suitable for more specialized uses.
Display Name (optional)
- Preferred name of a person to be used when displaying entries.
Given Name (optional)
- Name strings that are the part of a person's name that is not their surname
- Surname or family name.
- Internet mail addresses
- This attribute represents identity assurance profiles, which are the set of standards that are met by an identity assertion, based on the Issuer's identity management processes, the type of authentication credential used, the strength of its binding, etc.
With this form, you can issue demo attributes of this credential for testing and demonstration purposes. (Note that only demo attributes can be issued this way.)